Archive for schematics?

I've finally found a schematic for an old audio amp (VSP Labs TransMOS 200 Gold Edition) I'm trying to fix. It was hell hunting it down, and I'd like to make it available for someone else doing a 'net search for it.

Any archives on the 'net I can donate this rare find to?

Thanks,

--
DaveC
me@privacy.net

Dave, Google search on schematic archive brings up lots of interesting places, some music oriented...

--
Regards, Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont
terry@terryking.us
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Terry King

In article , snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net mentioned...

Tomi Engdahl's

seems to be a catch all for just about anything. Then there's BAMA, among many others.

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS?   Check HERE First:###
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, Dar

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:31:24 -0800, Watson A.Name - Watt Sun, Dark Remover wrote (in message ):

W.A.N., thanks for Tomi's site. I'd forgotten about him...

I don't want to do P2P stuff; I'd like to donate this to someone with a permenant server dedicated to archiving schematics and forget about it.

Thanks,