500,000+ Email Addresses Bulk Mail List CD-ROM

This is a Special One-Time Offer for:

500,000+ Email Addresses Bulk Mail List CD-ROM

Get this great 500,000+ Mass Email Bulk List and target your marketing efforts directly to the consumer. Ideal for Mass E-mailings, generated from opt-in lists - reach a WORLDWIDE audience over the Internet!

500,000+ emails contained on one CD-ROM 100%authentic email Lists contains current, fresh and up-to-date emails Full Texts, Searchable by Keyword Fully Indexed Generated: October 2004, from opt-in mailing lists requires Microsoft MS Word runs on PC and Apple Macintosh

************** ALL THIS FOR AN AMAZING $8.99 + S&H ***************

S&H: to USA/Canada $2.45 to Europe $3.85 to Asia/Australia $5.25 all quotes in USD$

*** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ***

To obtain item, direct funds to paypal email address:

bobwatson1789 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces in email address!)

Please ensure you provide a valid shipping address, item ships within

24 hours. Thank you.
Reply to
MCU ENTERTAINMENT

I'd like to know if any of my e-mail address are in there, I'd sure sue you for it.

Chris

Reply to
exxos

A pox on you and your ilk!