16way+ DIL clips for sale??

Hello,

Would anyone here in the UK have any standard 0.1" DIL test clips for sale? I'd ideally be looking for an 18 way 0.3" and a 40 way 0.6".

Payment to be made via PayPal or indeed postal order if preferred. Hoping to pay no more than £10 inc. P+P. Would hope to have by mid to late week. Am aware that Farnell list these upwards of £15 ea. new.

:)

Thanks in advance,

Alison C

Reply to
techie_alison

They jump from 16-pin to 20-pin--unless you know something I don't. . .

Checked ebay? . .

Well, Newark[1] ain't the cheapest.

=3Ddip-clip+20-pin
YMMV in Yerup.

[1] USA version of Farnell
Reply to
JeffM

. .

I'm in the UK and I have an AP LTC18 test clip in my hand that you are welcome to. I also have a 40 pin one somewhere. Email me.

--
John B

Delete 'spam blocker' to reply direct.
Reply to
John B

Mailed :)

Reply to
techie_alison

They jump from 16-pin to 20-pin--unless you know something I don't. . .

Checked ebay? . .

Hello :)

Yep, checked eBay, have an 18-way SOIC here, also a few DIL ones coming up in Germany in the next week, 6E postage to UK but no PayPal that end.

Datasheets from the 3M ones on Farnell's site (down atm) list an 18-way DIL clip, but 20 is good.

Aly

Reply to
techie_alison