XST 3.0 Xess Audio to Ethernet

Im a beginer in VHDL and i got some problems regarding Ethernet usage on XST 3.0 Board. I want to send audio trought ethernet to a second XST 3.0 but i have a lot of problems regarding Ethernet interface initialization - I'm not able to sent anything. I will meke some package processing later on but now I cannot even send one frame. Maybe you got some examples of ethernet intercace usage for Xess XST

3.0 ?

Kind Regards Scutum612

Reply to
Scutum612