xilinx spice models

I' ve registered my account into xilinx form for downloading the spice models for rocket io etc etc that xilix give on the site. However these models are encrypted. How can i use them if they are encrypted. What else i need for using them? Can i use them in a spice3f5 or LTspice or Orcad environment?

Thanks

Reply to
kubik

Kubik,

They may only be used in an hspice environment.

Depending on the device, there are also nspice encrypted format models available, as well as Mentor's spice format.

The only model that is worth anything at all for MGTs is a spice model, and since we (and others) do not design MGTs for free, we must protect ourselves by encrypting.

If you are interested in "what if" type of information, please consult:

There are thousands of spice simulations that we already ran for you, just pick the ones that are like your application.

Aust> I' ve registered my account into xilinx form for downloading

Reply to
Austin Lesea