Xilinx PPC405 DCR Interface

Hello,

The DCR interface of the PPC405 operates in two ways, referred to as mode 0 and mode 1. According to the Xilinx PPC405 spec these modes can't be programmed, because they are hardwired. So far I haven't found an interface signal of the PPC405 or anything else, which allows me to select either mode 0 or mode 1. Maybe I missed one cruical information in the spec.

Many thanks for your help.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Baumgartner