Xilinx -- please help with Virtex-4 datasheet

How does one, using the Virtex-4 datasheet, calculate IOB setup and hold time requirements and global clock-to-out time for IO standards other than LVCMOS25 fast 12mA?

Thanks in advance, Bob

Reply to
Bob

Bob,

For IO timing, we specify the one standard, and use the following method:

Simulate the IO standard we use as the standard with the pcb traces, package, and load in a SI program (liek Hyperlynx).

The simulate the same IO with your specific standard.

The difference in timing, will be the difference from the standard.

Aust> How does one, using the Virtex-4 datasheet, calculate IOB setup and hold

Reply to
Austin Lesea