aurora channel initialization fails

hi, I am trying to run the aurora example given by xilinx on fpga board which have xc2vp50 I am using refclock which is connected to 125MHz single clock. I am not able to initialize the channel. LANE_UP and CHANNEL_UP signals are always zero and tx_dst_rdy and rx_src_rdy signals are always high. The example is working perfectly for xup board where I am using BREFCLK as clock. thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion. ajith

Reply to
ajith.thamara