xc3sprog and nuhorizons

I'm looking at the Spartan-3 development board from nuhorizons

since it looks like a lot of bang for the bucks. However I would like to know if anyone have tried to use the xc3sprog or similar linux configuration software to program this board ? Or if I should expect any immediate problems with this ? Since the board uses a standard JTAG access I wouldn't expect too many problems, however I would like to know if others have experience with this ?

Regards

Brian Dam Pedersen M.Sc.EE

Reply to
Brian Dam Pedersen