wrong waveforms in vivado waveform viewer

Has anyone experience the Vivado waveform viewer just making up waveforms?

I have a module with two different signals, lets say x and y

if I go down the hierarchy and add them to the waveform view they show up as identical and the waveform shown looks like an OR of the expected values.

If I add the two signals as outputs to the module and connect them to wires a level up and add those two the waveform those waveforms are correct

what's going on?

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Hi,

I can't comment on that but maybe "gtkwave" is an interesting alternative.

It's very popular.

mnentwig