We are looking for invited speakers for our conferences and seminars: 5th Reconfigurable Market

We are looking for invited speakers for our conferences and seminars.
Our main interest will be talks about reconfigurable market (FPGA). But we
are having problems getting their names and contact email. We would like to
have talks from Xilinx, Intel/Altera, Google, Amazon, IBM, etc.
We would like to build a list of people to contact and invite locally (Belg
ium), Europe and worldwide.
Can you please help us on that or transfer that message to the people you k
now can help us?
Are you interested? We will prepare a one day seminar here in Mons, 5th Rec
onfigurable Market, probably by September/October. We will send a doodle to
the invited speakers to figure out the best day for all.
Thank you and regards,
UMONS

Dr. C. Valderrama
Polytech Mons