VIE in electronic and FPGA design

Hi,

Does anyone have already heard about VIE (Volontariat International en Entreprise: kind of professionnal volunteer in an other country than France, little bit like trainee) in their firm? Because as I am looking for a (first) job as possible in FPGA design, and also interested to do it abroad rather than France, I actually search informations about VIE and firms that use it because it seems to be a good ways to find out an interesting position.

Regards,

Alexis

Reply to
KCL

I haven't seen the VIE term before. Maybe you want to look for "intern" or "internship" positions.

-- Georgi

Reply to
Georgi Beloev