Video stream over bluetooth

Dear all,

I need to transfer a live video stream from FPGA to let say a PC(Linux) ,

may you tell the design complexity or how to approach this problem,

I have searched a lot and not finding proper way to do this,

so Please guide in in following points,

1) I am using video starter kit, ML402, Do anybody provide way to capture frames on DDR memory. Then i will process my frames DDR memory

2) after my frames on DDR memory , I want to compress (encode) them with MPEG (or you suggest) -- is there any IP available to do this. it means i will be getting a compressed mpeg 4 files at this stage,

3) I want to use xaap915 "streaming an MP3 files using RTP" to streaming a this video file, so,my at thsi stage my live video will be seen at PC connected to cross cable,

4) As i want to streaming over bluetooth and streaming over IP is possible in bluetooth stack, streaming over IP over bluetooth can use LAP profile, so at this stage i want to have a bluetooth stack on ML402 board. I have bleutooth kit which has layer upto HCI, so I need to have a upper layer stack for bluetooth on mircoblaze, now I found lwBT , light weight bluetooth stack. lwBT was created to transport IP data from lwIP over Bluetooth. EDK support lwIP only. SO at this stage I need to port lwBT library on microblaze architecture. How i can do this.

5) at this stage i will be getting RTP packet via bluetooth but how to receive on another Linux PC. if it was direct internet connection then it is just writing a url in browser or player. but here IP data is transferred over bluetoth. Do i need to write any code with blueZ library or just commands will take care of everything.

This is my final project , I want to work hard , rather then making some work around to problem, I do not have proper guidance, hope i will get here,.

May be my whole steps and approaches are wrong,

Best Regards

Narendra Sisodiya

Reply to
Narendra Sisodiya

Please help me

Reply to
Narendra Sisodiya

Choose a simpler project or drop the class.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler

Thanks Mike for your concern, But now I am too late, today is my presentation for masters. (got a good lesson)

Reply to
Narendra Sisodiya