video stream transfer via UART and Bluetooth in FPGA

I need to send video stream over a bluetoth link , case 1 ) the video lise is some format (suggest a easy format) in CF compact flash card , I need to read this file and send it through UART, Kindly give me any link to do this

case 2 ) I have vidoe starter kit and video is need to be captured and processed and then I will send it through UART

which case will be easy ?

another problem is , I have bluetooth Kit (ROK101007) which has protocol stack upto HCI layer - I need to transfer stream via bluetooth , so inorder to transfer data I think i need to make HCI Interface layer in VHDL and put the data in HCI data format and then transmit it via UART connection,, suggest me what to do,, I ultimater goal is to transfer video data (either live stream or file stored in CF card ) via Bluetooth Link, I have bluetooth Kit (contains layer upto HCI ) -- see it diagram at

--
http://bp3.blogger.com/_AOehQh51ooE/R722ZML8iII/AAAAAAAAAVk/o92AjwOZe78/s1600-h/1.png

Thanks n Regards
Reply to
Narendra Sisodiya

the ROK is NOT real HCI compliant thing at all.. check the reference designs from memec (now avnet) there are some sources for this module

Antti

Reply to
Antti

May you suggest any good bluetooth kit which will be suited for my work and any existing work for bluetooth data transfer from FPGA, basically , In PC (Linux ) we have blueZ stack which will communicate with kits, I cannot have embedded linux on my design,, i have to make a VHDL source and EDK project which can communicate to any bluetooth kit , So I think I have to design the the stack in Hardware .. am i coorect....?? Pelase help me-- what to do,,,

Reply to
Narendra Sisodiya

no, you are not coorect.

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Ok, I am wrong , then please tell me how to do this task, ?

Reply to
Narendra Sisodiya