very urgent

hai,

i need to know how to display different colour bars in vga monitor by interfacing with cpld . i need to use vhdl code for this.

Reply to
peri

Hi c.a.f.

it looks that i cant stay away (e.g. be silent). I do own an explanation (for my last/previous posting) I know but that has to wait.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

"peri" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

google for trenz electronics search there it is there eg there is ready project that does what you need

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Welcome back :) It was quieter around here...

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Welcome back!

Hadn't someone a bet running on how long you can resist? ;-)

Thomas

"Antti Lukats" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dhir2m$au3$03$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...

Reply to
Thomas Entner

Antti Lukats wrote:

Nice to see you changed idea :-) (only stupid peoples never change idea...) Only... I hope You don't ask money to explain... ;-)

bye Sandro

Reply to
Sandro