Timing Diagram Tool

Does anyone know a decent - FREE - timing diagram cad tool?

Thanks

Reply to
any2letters

They have a free, web-based version of their tool. I have no idea if it's any good. But you capitalized "free," not "decent," so I figure it's worth a mention.

Bob Perlman Cambrian Design Works

Bob Perlman

  • Not free : -
    - If you are looking for something that helps you write documentation, you can check a shareware tool called TimeGen
    Easy to use & not too expensive.
  • Free tools : -
    - A latex package to insert timing diagrams, called 'timing', also exists.
    - Check the 'other timing diagram' section on
    for a couple of interesting links.
Reply to
Koen Van Renterghem

I'm using a Visio timing stencil from Thomas Thorsen:

Very good and free if you already have Visio...

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Dubois

I am curious if anyone has been able to make the drawtiming tool available on sourceforge at

and referenced in this thread, work on Cygwin.

I downloaded the tar file from sourceforge, and although a configure script is reference, it is nowhere to be found. It isn't in CVS either. I tried creating it with autoconf and the configure.in provided, but although the configure script was created, it then failed.

I have tried contacting the author, but no response as yet.

The tool looks interesting.

Terry Brown

--
C:\cygwin\home\tbrown\stickman_sig.txt