System Requirement to run V4Lx200,v5lx330

Hi guys, Our comany trying to buy a new board with V4lx200 or v5lx330.

From the xilinx website it's recommended that 12GB memeory is required

to run MAP in ISE for these FPGAs. I would like to know any is working in such boards. And what type of system will be needed for this. Does workstations like Dell Precesion 490 with 12GB ram will be sufficient for this? regards subin

Reply to
subint