Stratix Kit EP1S25 Boot problem

Hello,

We utilizes 3 stratix kit dsp board EP1S25 where we have disconnected the +5V, +3.3V, +1.5V voltage regulator and have directly connected these 3 voltage with DC/DC converter.

Sometimes, one of the three cards don't program them. This is the MAX chip which program the FPGA through the Flash Memory. This chip is connected to the 3.3V

We notice that when the +3.3V is OK, the +1.5V is not really arrive to

1.5V, and so I think that the MAX begin the programmation when the Vcc core is not OK and that fail the programming sequence ?

Do you have suggestions or did you have this problem yet ?

Thanks..

Reply to
Patrick

"Patrick" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

You found the problem. Its power sequencing. Use a voltage monitor to release a reset for the MAX after ALL voltages are stable.

Regards Falk

Reply to
Falk Brunner