state machine and i2c

dear all,

** I have been working on i2c programme which is given out by xlinx, i am tring it on libero... sadly its not working even though i worked to my maximum.

** so i changed to hdlworks to downloaded their code that too not working.....

**** IS the state machine is dependent to the compiler ? CAN anyone help me on this?

regards

Reply to
embyembu

Can you provide more details of exactly what you are doing, and what is meant by "not working", do you mean not compiling, not simulating correctly, not synthesising, not working in hardware etc etc?

Reply to
Alan Myler