Spartan3 with WebPack?

Hi:

I am reading the FAQ on Spartan3 here:

which says only XC3S50 is supported by WebPack 5.2i. I realize this is an old version (though the one I am still using since I had trouble with

6.1i). Now we are at 7.1i, which indicates support for Spartan3 of course here:

but doesn't indicate the details about whether it supports larger Spartan3 devices or not.

Specifically, I am considering XC3S400.

Does WebPack 7.1i support that or do I need to start spending $$$ ?

Thanks for input.

Good day!

Christopher R. Carlen
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris Carlen

I'm using a XC3S200 with the 7.1i webpack, and the list of devices indicates that up to XC3S1500 is supported.

-- Brian

Reply to
Brian Dam Pedersen

Latest version supports up to XC3S1500. XC3S400 has been support since

6.1-6.3 time.
--
John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Adair

Spartan 3E too?