Spartan3 configuration

Hello,

I would like to configure a Spartan 3 device (3S200) using its parallel slave interface mode. Unfortunately, I cannot provide a continuous data stream, because it comes from a NAND flash memory module connected to the configuration bus (it acts in user mode as a standard multimaster interconnect between the memory, FPGA and MCU), so I need to disconnect my partly configured FPGA chip temporarily to set up the following data block and then reconnect it back. Can I use Spartan's CS_B signal to achieve that?

Best regards Piotr Wyderski

--
"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use?
Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?" -- Seymour Cray