Ph.D in France

Hi friends, I am working in the field of microelectronics particulary int the field FPGA's/mircontroller based products. I want to persue my Ph.D in France. But I don't have any information about French universities well known for microelectronics systems(reconfigurable computing/ digital communication/DSP/Embedde systems). Please guide me in this regard because it is crucial for my career. thanks, Muhammad Ihsan Baig

Reply to
M Ihsan Baig