Higher studies

Hi all experts, Does any body tell me about the well known institues for fpga/asic study in Europe where I can start my MS leading to Ph.D Thanks Beg

Reply to
M Ihsan Baig

I'd try the University of Louvain-la-Neuve in Belgium. They have very good contacts with IMEC, a major semiconductor research center. Plus, the beer in the area is just wonderful.

Best regards,

Ben

Reply to
Ben Twijnstra

Have a look at the FPL conference proceedings and pic a research group that suits your interessest.

Kolja Sulimma

very good

Reply to
comp.arch.fpga

Ben,

In Louvain-la-Neuve, most courses are given in French as it is the French counterpart of the Leuven University (I might be wrong). But you are right about the beer and the link to IMEC - one of the leading research centres of Europe on advanced ASIC design.

Regards,

Luc

Reply to
lb.edc