Prototyping board with 4+ MB SRAM?

Hello,

Does anyone happen to know of a stock FPGA prototyping board with (a) onboard oscillator, (b) Ethernet and (c) at least 4 MB of SRAM?

I have a need for such a board in a configuration which needs to support a very large range of input frequencies, hence I would prefer using SRAM; however, most boards seem to have no more than 1 MB SRAM and the rest SDRAM... which would have to be supported as an asychronous clock domain in order to work correctly at the low end of the frequency range.

-hpa

--
 at work,  in private!
If you send me mail in HTML format I will assume it's spam.

I would start looking here:

=================== Philip Freidin snipped-for-privacy@fliptronics.com Host for

Philip Freidin

Jon Beniston

Sorry to say XESS doesn't have any boards right now with this much SRAM. We do have boards with 16 MB of SDRAM, but not SRAM.

-- || Dr. Dave Van den Bout XESS Corp. (919) 363-4695 || || snipped-for-privacy@xess.com PO Box 33091 || ||

Raleigh NC 27636 USA FAX:(919) 367-2946 ||

Reply to
Dave Vanden Bout