See Peter's High-Wire Act next Tuesday

Paul,

We disagree on some points (power) and we agree on others(architectures).

I'll leave it at that. Next comes the customer feedback and experiences.

Austin

Paul Leventis (at home) wrote:

Reply to
Austin Lesea

Here's one more reference on the ALM. It was published at last year's FPL conference.

Mike Hutton, Jay Schleicher, David Lewis, Bruce Pedersen, Richard Yuan, Sinan Kaptanoglu, Gregg Baeckler, Boris Ratchev, Ketan Padalia, Mark Bourgeault, Andy Lee, Henry Kim and Rahul Saini, "Improving FPGA Performance and Area Using an Adaptable Logic Module", Proc. 14th International Conference on Field-Programamble Logic, Leuven, Belgium, pp. 135-144, Sept

2004. LNCS 3203.

Paul Leventis Altera Corp.

Reply to
Paul Leventis (at home)