Routing Information of Xilinx's Virtex-II FPGA

Hi All,

I am seeking for following information regarding Virtex-II FPGA:

  1. Is it possible to know exact delay information of each type of segment (signle line, double, hex lines etc.) present in Virtex-II?
  2. Is it possible to now exact delay information of Programmable Interconnect Point(PIP) present between any two segments in Virtex-II?

I tried to get above information from Data Sheet provided by Xilinx but did not get it. I will be very thankfull if somebody can give me pointers to get the above information.

Regards, Manoj

Reply to
manoj.rajpoot