ROUTING=CLOSED in Xilinx 9.1 PR tools

I want to build a reconfigurable region that has no static routing inside. In the 8.2 version of the tools this was possible using the ROUTING=CLOSED constraint of the AREA_GROUP for the reconfigurable region. When I upgraded to the 9.1 version of the tools I got errors indicating that ROUTING is not a valid constraint.

Anyone know of another constraint that would do the trick?

Reply to
jasuris

I looked through the constraints guide and I couldn't even find the ROUTING modifier for the area group constraint. I look in both the 8 and 9 versions of the guide. Is this some undocumented feature? As far as I know, by reading the constraints guide, there are no real routing constraints to make routes go in a region or stay out of one.

---Matthew Hicks

Reply to
Matthew Hicks

Yes this was an undocumented constraint that was included in the 8.2 PR tools

Reply to
jasuris