RocketIO in 32-bit Mode

Hi,

We are using RocketIO (1GHz Fibre Channel) in 32-bit mode in a Virtex-II Pro 50. We are using the CUSTOM_GT and believe that all the attributes are set correctly. The problem we are having is in our simulations. When data is received it seams that the Comma character is mis-aligned. According to the documention, this can happen and the signal RXREALIGN will indicate when re-alignment of the data is necessary. However, we never see RXREALIGN go high in our simulations. Anyone had similar problems or got any ideas...

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
jneil

the

the

simulations.

Howdy Jeff,

You've probably already seen this, and I'm probably not reading this correctly, but does

say that you can't do comma alignment in 32 bit mode?

Good luck,

Marc

Reply to
Marc Randolph

"Marc Randolph" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

its not possible to align to 32 bit, thats for sure. but I think it should align to 16 bits that should work ??

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats