Rocket IO reset problem

Hello,
I currently work on Rocket IO in vertex II pro with eval board.
I succeed loopback test in parallel mode, but when I extend to the serial
path,
it didn't work quite well. In particular,
When push the reset button, everything become chaos.
So, I have to push it several times to get the system back.
Once it get back, it receives data correctly.

I couldn't find the mistake.
I terminated SMA and gave reset signal after dcm phase is locked.
Does anybody has any reference code to start with ?

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Jdon.

Re: Rocket IO reset problem
How are you doing your byte alignment and your framing? Are you meeting
the minimum transition density for the CDR?

Have a look at Xilinx's Aurora design as a starting point.

Cheers,
Meng