Simulation of rocket IO in virtex 2 pro

I am trying to fine some information about simulating the virtex 2 pro rocket io model in model sim for a couple of my students. Does it work like simulating other standard xilnix components, just write down the port map ( VHDL) and include the unisim library? Any help would be appreciated regards

Reply to
Stephen Lohning

It uses a SMART Model, you need a SMART capable simulator

Reply to
B. Joshua Rosen

In general, the "Answers Database" at Xilinx is very good for this kind of question. Plug rocketio simulation into the search box, and you will quickly find that record 14019 answers this ("MGT" being the term used for the RocketIO).

Reply to
Duane Clark

Yes it works well, we have simulated it in modelsim.

Reply to
Neo