Read CLB information from NCD file

Dear all, Do you know how to read CLB information from NCD file to a readable text file ? I"m using Xilinx ISE8.1i to do mapping, I know there is a program called ncdread, i can't find it in ISE8.1i (i found ncdread in ISE6.1i, but this can't convert NCD file to text file for ISE8.1i's output)

Could anyone help me ?

Thank you very much !

Regards, Chi Wai

Reply to
yuchiwai

passing the '-l' option to bitgen will give you an ASCII logic allocation file, maybe this is what you are after?

John

Reply to
John Williams

You may use an executable called XDL that comes with ISE. It can convert an NCD to an XDL, which is human-readable.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Neilson

Use xdl: xdl -ncd2xdl design.ncd If you just want the clb info, run it on the ncd that the mapper creates.

Steve

Reply to
<steve.lass

Thanks all !!! This is the solution which I wanted !!!

Regards, Chi Wai

On 2=A4=EB8=A4=E9, =A4U=A4=C811=AE=C959=A4=C0, wrot= e:

Reply to
yuchiwai