read out Pspice plot in file

Hello,

I have simulated a circuit in Pspice and plotted out a Nyquist graph of my output. Now, in order to verify a theory, I want to fit a formula on the obtained graph. I'd like to use Gnuplot to perform the fit. So all I need are the datapoints in a file. Unfortunately, the .dat-file is binary. Is there a way to obtain a file containing the datapoints?

Regards,

Bernhard

Reply to
Bernhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kr=E4m