Re: Soft-Cores processors

Hi Makni,

makni wrote: []

I found a three Microblaze clones(aeMB, MB Lite and OpenFire) but I don't > know how to integrate them in EDK, If there is someone who can guide me to > know what's the suitable opencore that can be implemented into EDK and > connected to Microblaze.

I'm not familiar with EDK, but MBlite has a WishBone wrapper. It shouldn't be that difficult to integrate it within your SOC.

Out of curiosity, why using the Microblaze when you can use the MBlite? IIRC only few instructions are not implemented in the MBlite version. Morevoer the processor is highly configurable with additional hardware operations (hard multiplier and hard barrel shifter).

We are currently working on adding an fpu to that core, but it is still unclear what will be the license (sigh!).

Al

Reply to
alb