Raggedstone1 - New Worldwide postage

The commonist question we have about Raggedstone1 is "have you got cheaper postage". So we have done something about it. Our US courier rate (normally next day) has dropped today to GBP£ 20 (US$ 36 approx). More interesting possibly for you all is the worldwide rate GBP£10 (E15, US$18) low cost carriage rate we can now offer. This is normally a within 7 days service and but better than that in most cases. We are also clarifying duties and taxes and some more on that now on the Raggedstone1 webpage. And not to forget our local customers UK carriage is now £7.05 inc VAT for usually next day delivery.

We will be looking to extend these rates to our other products as well in the coming weeks.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Raggedstone1 - The US$90 Spartan-3 Board.

John Adair