Free Tools

For the academics out there we are please to announce an offer, in conjunction with our partners Synplicity(R) Inc., of free tools. Under our University Access Program (UAP) universities can now buy one of Raggedstone1 lab packs and get a free 5 year Synplify Pro and Identify license. License is a non-commercial only use and subject to US export regs etc. etc.. For UAP details go

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

John Adair