Raggedstone specifications ...

Hi,

If you have a personal project, and wants a low-cost PCI IP core, I will recommend BDS XPCI PCI IP core we have developed. BDS XPCI PCI IP core is a Xilinx (TM) LogiCORE (TM) PCI compatible PCI IP core. We offer this PCI IP core for as little as $100 for non-commercial, non-profit, personal use. For more information, visit

Kevin Brace

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

--
Brace Design Solutions
Xilinx (TM) LogiCORE (TM) PCI compatible BDS XPCI PCI IP core available

Hi Phil,

If you have a personal project, and wants a low-cost PCI IP core, we will recommend BDS XPCI PCI IP core we have developed. BDS XPCI PCI IP core is a Xilinx (TM) LogiCORE (TM) PCI compatible PCI IP core. We offer this PCI IP core for as little as $100 for non-commercial, non-profit, personal use. For more information, visit

Kevin Brace

Phil Toms> >

--
Brace Design Solutions
Xilinx (TM) LogiCORE (TM) PCI compatible BDS XPCI PCI IP core available
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Kevin Brace

Something I've done in Linux is to simple open /dev/mem and mmap it. No driver needed and you can access your PCI card directly. If you need support for DMA you usually need a driver though, but you can do some experiments by simply booting linux with the argument mem=248M for example. If you have 256M of memory this will give you 8 megabyte free for your own usage. It is ugly, but a great way to debug your stuff before you write a complete driver.

/Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Ehliar

What are the specs for the Ethernet Phy board? 10, 100 or 1000 mbit?

/Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Ehliar

This module is 10/100. We have plans for modules that will do more but it is going to be a while before we do those.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Hollybush1. The PC104+ Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair