Quartus II v4.1 & GNU

BlankHi, I have a problem generating the "hello" example in QuartusII V4.1 for excaliber (epxa1 chip with the ARM cpu). This project complied and linked without any errors in v3.0. In v4.1 (or v4.0), I keep getting a linking error - something to the effect "cannot load ld : -lgcc.." when I perform a software build. I do have the directory of libgcc in the path in the linker setup menu. The folks at Altera do not seem to have seen this problem. Anyone else has come across this? I think it may be in my setup. To make sure that I do not have some legacy effect (due to previous versions of Quartus), I installed v4.1 (with SP1) on a new machine, but to no avail. BTW, this is on M'soft XP machine. Any Ideas? Thanks

-Ravi

Reply to
bta3