Programmable clock problem

Hi,

I need help for a Cypress programmable clock CY27EE16, maybe someone has already used this PLL here. This clock has a PLL, dividers, 6 outputs, 9 x 256 bytes of EEPROM, 256 bytes SRAM, and an I2C interface. There are 2 programmable I2C address, one for the 8 x 256 bytes EEPROM, and a 2nd for 256 bytes EEPROM/SRAM clock registers. The default I2C address are $40 to $47 for EEPROM and $68-$69 for the clock. My problem, after wrong I2C sequence, that now I can see I2C devices at $78-$7F and I can see the 16 first bytes of each 256 bytes to $FF. So I see only the EEPROM bytes and this bytes are software write protected by a clock register. Where is the clock registers ? Normally also at $7E-$7F, there are a conflict. I have tried to remove WP without succes, I'am not sure than I can write to the clock registers.

Soneone has some experiance with I2C address conflict with this chip ?

Thanks for your help...

Regards,

Didier.

--