pjcli commandline tool

Hi,

I'm using pjcli to create a project file for ISE 6.1. Now I want to create libraries in my project and add some source files to it:

AddLibrary(reuselib, ..\..\reuselib\vhdl_sources, true); MoveToLibrary(..\..\reuselib\vhdl_sources\async_fifo.vhd, reuselib);

Now it should be possible to use this library in a vhdl file by typing: "library reuselib". However, using the above commands give an error on the path for the line AddLibrary and it looks like it doesn't support relative paths (even if I use "SetPreference(PathType, Relative)"). Does anyone know how to use these two commands.

TIA, Frank

Reply to
Frank van Eijkelenburg