PCI Header types !!!

Could somebody give me the format of type 1 and type 2 configuration headers.

Reply to
jpvarkey

this is described in the PCI specification

Reply to
Antti

Do you have any pdfs or documents on PCI system architecture?

Reply to
jpvarkey

you have to purchase the specification from PCISIG

Reply to
Antti

Google for pci local bus specification revision 2.2

You might find the PDF :-)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Myler

Three options

1) Download something from PLX or simillar. That will document what they have done which is a good start. 2) Download PCISCOPE which is a software tool for looking at PCI devices, the documentation may suffice. 3) Get hold of the spec (illegal) or a textbook.

col> Could somebody give me the format of type 1 and type 2 configuration

Reply to
colin

google "pci23.pdf"

it looks like it's the sixth link down