PacoBlaze update

I have made a new release of the PacoBlaze module

considering the bug reports and suggestions I have been receiving. The configuration macros were cleaned and the stack implementation and PC control logic were revised. I also started adding debug signals and a bit of documentation.

I think the current result is pretty neat. I have been playing adding a 8x8 MUL instruction that uses a straightforward even/odd model for the register file, plus one multiplier block. With 16-bit add/sub ALU instructions, I think this will be a useful addition to the instruction set utilizing just a few FPGA resources more. I will submit that once I finish testing it.

I would also like to make a code repository for Pico/PacoBlaze. If you have code you want/can share I will put it in the web site.

Have fun ;o)

-- PabloBleyerKocik /"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single pablo / moment before starting to improve the world." @bleyer.org / -- Anne Frank

Reply to
Pablo Bleyer Kocik