ORCAD CIS 7.2

Does anyone have experience with Orcad Express CIS 7.2? I am trying to creat an EDIF or EDN file that can be used in ispDS+ software so that it can create JEDEC file to burn Lattice 1016 44 pin. Some people suggested earlier that there may be other ways available but unfortunately I am stuck with this. I am pretty sure that I am doing something terribly wrong with ORCAD. Any help or suggestions are most welcome. Thanks

Reply to
learnfpga