opb bram controller

In what way could I connect opb bram controller with a customized dual port ram? EDK does it automatically, but I'm not able to view or edit ram hdl file and I can't customize it with logic block for syncronization.

Thanks Marco

Reply to
Marco

Look a C:\EDK\hw\XilinxProcessorIPLib\pcores\opb_bram_if_cntlr_v1_00_a\hdl\vhdl

There you get Code for bram_if_controller

Reply to
digi