None

We have got a Virtex-II Multimedia Board which include CF card slot.

Lan guageID=3D1&key=3DHW-V2000-MLTA

When we downloaded SystemACE to the board, the CF card can't work known from the LED of status. Anyone knows how to make it work?

Reply to
#YU WEI#

Thanks. However, I still have problems. The board can boot up with the = generated .ACE file which is in CF card. But the other data files can = still not be visited. How to let FPGA visit the data files in CF card?=20

Regards, YUWEI

-----Original Message----- From: ram [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com]=20 Posted At: 2003=C4=EA11=D4=C212=C8=D5 13:31 Posted To: comp.arch.fpga Conversation: How to visit the files in CF cards Subject: Re: How to visit the files in CF cards

hi read the answer database record no: 17165 and 14456 from xilinx. bye Ram

Reply to
#YU WEI#