No Synplify evaluation?

Good afternoon..

Has anyone being lucky in the past getting a Synplify for Linux evaluation license?

Mentor has some online feedback form to request an evaluation license, but apparently their eimail goes always to /dev/null (o;

I received the ispLever for Linux including license from Lattice directly but as you know the more expensive software lacks any synthesizing tools...

I know I could switch to Windows..but..I already have it... (thanx again to Lattice Semiconductor for their great support sponsoring me software/hardware ;o)

I just need the Linux version for porting several software to the Linux platform....

cheers rick

Reply to
Richard Klingler

Hi Richard,

Just call/email one of their distributors.

I believe Lattice has Precision under OEM agreement with Mentor, not sure if that includes the Linux version.

Good, stick with Linux :-)

Hans

HT-Lab