use lattice and actel synplify together...

Is it possible to have for each tool an own license file path set?

Lattice ispLever Base with synplify bites Actel Libero Platinum with synplify since each version of synplify doesn't like the other license file...

thx in advance jedi

Reply to
Jedi

I have been able to use the Actel OEM version of synplify with both the ispLEVER and Libero licenses enabled. However I have to disable the Libero synplify license when using the ispLever software with their OEM version of synplify. This has led me to believe the problem lies with the ispLEVER synplify licensing.

I have now resulted to using synplify with Libero and Precision RTL synthesis with ispLEVER.

Hope this helps

Ben

Reply to
Ben Popoola