Newbee question? Schematic entry

Maybe a dumb question, but can a schematic built and tested in circuit maker

2000 be imported to Xilinx webpack and fitted to cpld rather then using webpacks schematic entry.

Thanks,

Fred

Reply to
juice28

turn it into an EDIF with no in/out buffers, and use it as a black box.

Andrew

juice28 wrote:

Reply to
Andrew Paule

At the risk of sounding completely clueless (Hmmmm well I am :) I don't see an EDIF format in the export of circuit maker 2000 ? Also easiest way to import to webpack?

Thanks,

Fred

maker

Reply to