Networking : Multicast Performance

Hello all,

I am working with the Xilinx ML403 board and I am trying to find some documentation about the UDP Multicast performance for the board. Does anyone have any pointers?

Thanks

Reply to
Jeremy Price

documentation about the UDP Multicast performance for the board. Does anyone have any pointers?

has some numbers (basically line rate on 1G) for TCP throughput. You could probably extrapolate from that..

/Siva

Reply to
Siva Velusamy