ADC08D1500 + Virtex-4

Has anyone worked with national instruments ADC08D1500 development board?? This board has a Virtex-4 FPGA that does some processing. For ref:

(this is the xilinx publication, that national site has a manual--> not that helpful) I am trying to incorporate some blocks in it and check the outputs using the future expansion I/Os. For starters, I decided to include a DCM that divides the clock frequency(100 MHz) and provide it on the future board expansion pins. Surprisingly, I am not even able to observe the clock waveform or the dividied clk waveform generated by the local oscillator coherently.

Can someone suggest any pointers.

Thanks, Vivek

Reply to
Vivek Menon