nallatech BallySHARC boot JTAG problem

I'm working with Nallatech BallySHARC module and I have a problem to boot DSP through JTAG cable because it's done correctly only if I load on the FPGA the Nallatech bitstream and not my bitstream... The error is: "The processor core is hung at PC:0x3c1040 due to access to external memory. Typical causes for this are /HBR = 0, ACK = 0 or the DSP may not be the current bus master. If the processor does not clear itself, a software reset may be the only way to regain control of the processor core." but in this board the External Bus is dedicated to a bank of SDRAM . Does anybody help me????Does anybody work with this board????

thank every body...

Dario

Reply to
dario.gall